to book or see more details.
Boomers Club Travel is now offering all inclusive tours.
- 05-May-19, 12-May-19, 19-May-19 and 26-May-19
- 02-Jun-19, 09-Jun-19 and 16-Jun-19
- 23-Jun-19 High Season | $200 surcharge per person applies
- 30-Jun-19 High Season | $200 surcharge per person applies
- 18-Aug-19 and 25-Aug-19
- 01-Sep-19, 8-Sep-19 and 15-Sep-19
From the exit of Tsingtao Beer Museum, cross the road to reach the restaurant which sells “live” seafood (shellfish, mantis shrimp, shrimp, octopus) steamed with a glass lid before your eyes at your dining table. Seafood can’t get any fresher than that. It’s ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! pair this with music played by an erhu master, you have your perfect evening! If you are a beer lover then look no further than Qingdao Beer Street. This street has store after store of bars, and restaurants selling Tsingtao beer. You can even purchase draft beer in a bag with a straw for ease and convenience.
- Return international flights (economy class) departure from MEL/SYD
- 2 Night in Beijing – Chunhuiyuan
- 2 Night Beijing – Gubei Water Town
- 2 Nights Qingdao – Grand Mercure
- 6 breakfasts 2 lunches 1 dinner
- English-speaking local guides
- Sightseeing and entry fees listed on itinerary
- Gratuities & Tipping for tour guides
See more here